As new Generation is slowly released, so does the egg chart slowly change. Today, we’re happy to announce the updated version of our Generation III Egg chart, now featuring the new Water and Ice Pokemon that were recently released.
Similar to previous generations, a more difficult egg group doesn’t guarantee a “better Pokemon”, so there is something to look forward in every egg tier.
Without further ado, enjoy the Egg chart, our analysis and commentary of best Pokemon to hatch is on the bottom of the article.
Generation III Egg chart
Includes Pokemon released by December 29 2017. Unverified hatches not included. A huge shout out to everyone who submitted their hatches to us via Twitter, e-mail or Facebook.
|#||Sprite||Pokémon||Egg||Hatch CP (100% IV)|
Best Pokemon to hatch from current Gen III eggs
Here are our top hatches from the current Gen III eggs with some commentary:
- Treecko – Sceptile is a beast and you should have one on your team as soon as possible, especially with Kyogre Raid Boss coming in the nearby future
- Ralts – Gardevoir is arguably the best Fairy type you can obtain now and use in the foreseeable future. Ralts is rare and you should always look forward to hatching one
- Shroomish and Makuhita – both Pokemon evolve into strong Fighting types. Hariyama is so good that it can almost replace Machamp in a number of match-ups
- Feebas – Milotic is great, fitting the same niche as Vaporeon
- Spheal – although Walrein is not as good as previously available Ice types, it doesn’t hurt to have another option for countering the upcoming Dragon typed bosses